For over 50 years, our company has been aiming to provide self-reliant and independent consulting in the development, planning, supervision, surveying, and testing of all areas of construction. We focus on the sectors of structural and civil engineering, bridge and tunnel construction, foundation engineering, industrial and commercial construction, general planning and project management as well as special constructions and risk management – in both theory and practice.
Partly across sectors, we also offer services for energy-saving and environmentally conscious planning and construction, the preservation of evidence with secondary evidence preservation and assessment, land valuation, construction assessment according to DIN 1076, structural repairs, the maintenance of concrete structures, and fire protection.
Furthermore, we execute projects as Rail Construction Supervisor (Bauüberwacher Bahn, BÜB), as authorised technical representative of the German railway company (Deutsche Bahn, DB) and as well as health and safety coordinator.
Dipl.-Ing. Kurt Harrer founds the company Harrer Engineering with eight employees by taking over Fischer Engineering.
Dr.-Ing. Slobodan Kasic and Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Hermann Sommer join the executive board.
Harrer Engineering has 30 employees, with partners being: Dipl.-Ing. Kurt Harrer, Dipl.-Ing. Eberhard Adam, and Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Hadisaputro.
50th anniversary of the company
Harrer Ingenieure GmbH has 65 permanent employees.
Transformation into an engineering company with limited liability (GmbH) with two new partners: Dipl.-Ing. Harald Augenstein, Dipl.-Ing. Rudi Lehnert
A branch office in Baden-Baden is added following the takeover of Jessen Engineering. It ist led by Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Binz (Head of Structural and Civil Engineering).
Dipl.-Ing. Kurt Bahm and Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Gerold (Checking Engineer for Construction – specialised in solid and timber contruction) join the company as partners.
Certification “Planer am Bau“:
A branch office in Ostfildern is added following the takeover of the engineering office of Prof. Dr.-Ing. W. Gerold.