Ambassadors Residence, Kingston, JamaicaBuilding project: Chancellery & Ambassador's Residence
Client: Federal Office for Building & Regional Planning (BBR)
- Evaluating the resistance to earthquakes of buildings on Foreign Office property in consideration of the current Eurocodes.
- The building featured a reinforced concrete framework with horizontal and vertical reinforcements and masonry infilling. The building was built in 1995.
- Carrying out multimodal response spectrum analysis
- Verifying static load safety
- Devising restoration measures to achieve a sufficient level of static load safety regarding earthquake loads