German School, Lisbon, PortugalBuilding project: German School in Lisbon
Client: Federal Office for Building & Regional Planning (BBR)
Period: 2009 - 2011
- Evaluating the resistance to earthquakes of buildings on Foreign Office property in consideration of the current Eurocodes and Portuguese national standards.
- The building is of a reinforced concrete skeleton design, has 3 floors and has no cellar. It was build around 1960.
- Carrying out multimodal response spectrum analysis
- Verifying the structural safety of the reinforced concrete skeleton construction in accordance with DIN 1045-1
- Devising restoration measures to achieve a sufficient level of static load safety regarding earthquake loads.